|ADDRESS||Minamiogikubo 1-3-16, Suginami, Tokyo 167-0052, JAPAN|
|Closed||Saturday and Sunday|
For visitors from abroad
- You can enjoy self-guided tour in TYPEONE, open to the general public during the opening hours.
- Everyone is allowed to visit and see 1st and 2nd floor, excepting restricted area.
- If you have any question, please ask us!
- Pictures allowed, still photography for personal use is permitted.
NOTE: No flash, tripods, or camera extension poles allowed.
- We are not selling parts in TYPEONE. Plaese ask the authorized dealer in your country.
[From Airport to Ogikubo Station]
For visiting TYPEONE, the closest railway station is JR Ogikubo Station(Chuo Line, Sobu Line, Tozai Line, or Tokyo Metro Ogikubo Station). It will take 1.5-2.0 hours from Narita International Airport, 1.0-1.5 hours from Haneda International Airport.
Please reffer the map below for coming JR Ogikubo Station.
[From Ogikubo Station to TYPEONE]For visiting TYPEONE, it’s better to take a taxi at the south side of JR Ogikubo station or Tokyo Metro Ogikubo station.(If you walk to TYPEONE, it will take 15-20 minutes.)
We provide a guidance sheet for taxi drivers and a map for visitors walking.